My first thought is that some dynamic code on this page has an error.
Typical like this :

<input type="var" value="<?=$var?>'>
                                     ^                ^

Or maby a quote is missing? Looking at your examples it looks like there are
different parts of the HTML code comming into your var, which would
typically
be the case with broken quotes.  On the other hand it looked like there was
session ID aswell in there, but mainly I would run my code through the W3
validator just to double check.

You could also, just in case check that the get_magic_quotes_gpc hasnt
changed.
There could also be some quotes in some variables messing up your code
again.
Going from magic_quotes to no_magic can be annoying - I did that experience
with my database application some weeks ago...

Hope this is of any help.

Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:
those who understand them, and those who don't.
www.steinhaug.com - www.easywebshop.no - www.webkitpro.com

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]