Hello Andy,

AB> i have the function i made:

AB> function CreateDate($day, $month, $year) {
AB> if(!empty($day) && !empty($month) && !empty($year)){
AB> //convert $day, $month, and $year into a valid timestamp
AB> $time= strtotime($day, mktime(0,0,0,$month,1,$year));
AB> $time=date("YmdHis", $time);
AB> return $time; }
AB> else {
AB> return false; }}
?>>

AB> my output ends up being Monday January 18, 2038 no matter what i
AB> try to use in the forms.....

Your function doesn't seem to make any sense to be honest - you're
passing in the $day value to strtotime (a function that ideally
requires English language date formats) and then asking it to
calculate a timestamp based off the offset of the month and year.

So ultimately you're feeding strtotime = 10, timestamp

which means it's going to try and calculate the difference between 10
and the given timestamp (which is going to be a lot!)

What exactly is this function *supposed* to do?

--
Best regards,
 Richard Davey