Hello Andy,

AB> 1. how were those queries unreadable?? and

You're kidding, right?

AB> 2. whenever i put '' around the array keys in multi dimensional arrays in a
AB> query i get a parse error of trying to use undefined keys or it doesnt
AB> expand the array all the way... and

If you don't include '' PHP will assume you are trying to use a
constant, which (as you haven't defined one anywhere) obviously you're
not.

$something = $my_array['area1']['blah']['value'];

.. is the correct syntax, assuming the array is created as such.

$something = $my_array[area1][blah][value];

.. will give you a Constant Undefined error warning, as it should.

AB> 3. when i used the {} on the arrays and the '' around the keys all i got was
AB> parse error because of the '' around them...

Try this - right before your query dump out the value of $_SESSION
with either var_dump() or print_r() - see if ALL of the values you are
trying to insert into your query are present and correct. I have a
feeling you'll find they aren't.

BTW you don't need to insert "NULL" values in MySQL, you can just not
insert anything if null is the default anyway for that field.

--
Best regards,
 Richard Davey