Raditha Dissanayake wrote:
Gal wrote:

Hello all,

Does anyone here add some good experience of writing PHP script which is merging 2 XML files.

Looks like this should go into an algorithms mailing list :-) in the mean time you might want to start looking at sax parser functions, and associated arrays in the php manual.

I will check the SAX functions.
I know PHP very well. But I think that there is a lake of utilities and libs used in version 4.
At least PHP 5 has the simple_xml module & better DOM XML support.

file 1:
=========
<XML>
    <NODE name="aaa" value="old_value" />