"Daniel Clark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 04/07/2004 10:17:36 AM:

> For the submit button to work it has to be in a form.
>
> <FORM ACTION="blah_blah.php" METHOD="post">
>    <INPUT TYPE="submit">
> </FORM>
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Daniel Clark

Of course, I didn't notice I left that line out of my code, although I did
remember to put in the closing form tag. But, unfortumately, the update is
not executed. The form button works, and it appears to do what it should,
but the data is not changed.
I changed the form method to get so I could see what is being passed and
everything there is fine, but at the end of the url I see this-
url...stuff...&submit=Update+Data
Is this correct?

What else can I do to see what was passed to the database (if anything)?
--
Chip