sorry for the off topic but i didn't knew where to ask this.
does anyone know what's happening with the php-gtk mailing list. I
haven't received a message for more than a month now and any message
that i try to send comes back saying

"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at pb1.pair.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Unable to open .qmail-php-gtk-general: access denied. (#4.3.0)
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too
long."

sorry again for the off topic but I hope that one of the persons who's
in charge of the php-gtk mailing list will read this message and
hopefully fix this problem