R? wrote:

Dear all ,

I got a problem to send a confirmation mail from my Website to auto reply
every new registrator . Due to the ISP mail server resist any Web Mail
function but personal mailing permitted only through Outlook .

Since I used floating IP and asked another dynamic DNS server  to point to
my domain . Meanwhile , I'd like to have the Mail server of ISP for mailing
.

Hence , I'd like to have a PEAR module to call Outlook for mailing . Is it
possible ? What should I do ? Is there any resource which like as I
mentioned ?

Your any input will be highly appreciated and thanks in advance !

cchiang

If I'm understanding you right, your mails are being rejected somehow. Are they rejected by the server you're sending it to? If so, it's probably because your're on a 'dynamic' IP. To fix this, you can forward your mail through a 'real' mail server, such as your ISP's. For instance, I route mail through mail.comcast.net to keep it from being rejected for aol.com addresses (as well as some others).

--
paperCrane <Justin Patrin>