Hi,
I am getting 2 values from a form:

$client_id and $client_name (for understanding: client_id = '12'
name='ryan')

when the client submits the form:
1. I run a query in my php script inserts this data into the db,assigns a
C_ID.

2. The query also checks if I have a stored sql statement for this C_ID
2a. If "YES" it tries to execute the query (if NO, execution stops here, all
is well)

3.The stored SQL is usually something like "insert into
tester('$client_id','$client_name')"

Heres where the problems coming in, it seems to be doing everything as it
should except when
I check the database I see that it has inserted:
"$client_id"  "$client_name"  into the fields instead of "12"  "ryan"

The above should explain everything but if you want the code I can post it.

Kindly reply.

Thanks,
-Ryan