Hi Red
Thanks, I had wondered about connection limitations, but frankly I'd be
surprised if that were the problem.
But as we are on this subject, I use proftpd and the MaxClients value is not
set yet. As I understand it I can set MaxClients to 'none' which removes any
maximum restriction. But what is the default number of connections allowed?

My proftpd version 1.2.5
Server = Cobalt Raq4

Thanks again

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]