On Apr 14, 2004, at 7:25 AM, Ford, Mike [LSS] wrote:

Because of such problems, you should never use a time anywhere near the DST hour-change when you are calculating consecutive dates, and most especially not a time that could conceivably be shifted into the adjacent day (i.e. 00:00-00:59)

It was the only way I could figure out how to write SQL to find all orders that were from a particular day (orders have a datetime field on them) - so I'm searching for everything greater than or equal to 00:00:00 and less than or equal to 23:59:59.

I'd rather use SQL that just looks at the date and ignores the time portion, if there's any way to do that.

- Brian