Gurus,

I'm running a login script where the user enters login/password and if it
matches what I have in my db and their account is active, I set a login
cookie (login_ck) and an authentication cookie (authenticate_ck).  If the
login and authentication cookies are set when the user goes back to the
login page I prompt with "welcome back.".  Now, I refresh the login page a
few times, sometimes it gives the welcome back prompt.  Then after anywhere
from 2-5 refreshes, it deletes the login cookie but the authenticate cookie
persists.  Any ideas why this is happening?

I'm setting my cookies like this:

setcookie ("authenticate_ck", "$daysRemaining"); //set cookie for active
account, for 30days

setcookie ("login_ck", "$lo", time()+ "60*60*24*30", "", "", "0"); //set
cookie for login, for 30days

Thanks,

Ryan