on any current browser simply removing the button from view, does not remove the function, but i guess it is a start

Hawkes, Richard wrote:

Yes, I think unconstructive e-mails are a little rude aren't they?

So here's a bit of JavaScript that removes everything! I'll let you fiddle
with the settings:

<head>
<title>Example</title>
<script language="JavaScript">
  function openWindow(webPage)
  {
    window.open (webPage, 'helpwindow', config='height=300, width=600,
toolbar=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=yes, resizable=no, location=no,
directories=no, status=no');
  }
</script>
</head>