In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Bob Stone) wrote:

> Dear PHP Helpers,
>
> I cannot find any documentation on how to copy the
> data from one mysql table to another, i.e. table1,
> columnx to table2, columnx.

Please don't post the same question to multiple PHP.net lists.  Or at least
wait until a day or two without response from one list before re-posting to
another of the PHP.net lists.

(For the answer to your original question, see my response to the PHP-DB
list.  Where the question, which is really all-MySQL and no-PHP, comes
closest to being on-topic.)

Thank you.

--
CC