Anguz <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Thursday, April 22, 2004 3:17 PM said:

> [snip]
>> how do you not define a function but put it in an include file at the
>> same time and still have it be useable?
> [/snip]

[snip /]

> If I don't define them, I don't expect them to be usable, that's the
> point. I don't want to define functions I won't use, so I'd like to
> know if it actually helps performance-wise to bother doing it this
> way ;)

well i knew you didn't want to use certain functions on certain pages.
what i *hadn't* realized was what "conditional include" meant. so what i
meant by "still have it be useable" was how could you have a function
available to one file, but not another, without changing the source
code. the answer? conditional includes. which again, i didn't know
about.

cleared that up i hope! :)

c.