On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 19:51, Richard Davey wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know from a code point of view it makes no difference at all (i.e.
> they both work), but which format do you all use for booleans?
>
> TRUE / FALSE
>
> or
>
> true / false
>
> The PHP manual uses both :) Zend Studio tries to auto-complete to the
> lower-case variant.
>
> I'm not seeking a big debate on this, more of an overall poll-count
> (and any sound arguments for A vs. B, or should I say T vs. t)

true, false, and null are more correct from a keyword perspective since
you would use foreach, if, else, while, and not FOREACH, IF, ELSE, and
WHILE. The capitalized versions of TRUE, FALSE, and NULL are in the
style of C/C++ preprocessor macros (for those who can't switch between
lowercase and uppercase :)

Cheers,
Rob.