Hi,

Anyone know what might stop the $PATH_INFO variable from working?  I
developed a nav system using this which works on the test server, but not on
the live server. I'm guessing this is something to do with the way PHP
(4.2.2)  and Apache (2.0) were compiled on the live server (I've posted that
question on php.install), but what I'm wondering is...

Is there perhaps a code fix/work-around I could apply in my scripts to
replace the $PATH_INFO with something that achieves the same effect, without
having to redisign my entire nav system.

Thanks,
Noel