Because someone that's subscribed to the list has a full mailbox ... I get
it too ... all the time ... just like the address harvesters masquerading as
banks ... "Advance Credit Suisse Bank" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and
"Information Desk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Rene

According to historical records, on Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:28:07 -0400 Andy B

--
Rene Brehmer
aka Metalbunny

~ If you don't like what I have to say ... don't read it ~

http://metalbunny.net/
References, tools, and other useful stuff...
Check out the new Metalbunny forums at http://forums.metalbunny.net/