I got this strange problem, maybe a design flaw, please look at it and tell
me what's wrong.

3 files in total

1.php3
----------------------------------
<?php
session_start();
?>
<FORM action="./2.php3" method="post">
<P>
<input name="var" type="text"><br>
<INPUT type="submit" value="Send">
</FORM>
----------------------------------

2.php3
----------------------------------
<?php
session_start();
?>
<?
session_unregister("var");
print $var;
print "<A HREF=\"./3.php3?var=$var\">GO</A>";
?>
-----------------------------------

3.php3
-----------------------------------
<?php
session_start();
?>
<?
session_register("var");
print $var;
?>
------------------------------------

When I goto 1.php3 and type in something in the text field, then goto 2.php3
and click go, it automatically goto 3.php3 with data that I type in 1.php3.
The problem starts when I click BACK button on the browser to 1.php3 and
type in another data and click the button on the form again, but here is the
trouble. I seems to be getting the data I type in First, not the current
one. By using phpinfo(), I cannot find the data are all up to date, I wonder
how this data still ends up sitting there.

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

BTW, going back once again with the second set of data and proceed to 2.php3
seems fine. Could it be cache of browser?