Hi,

I don't know how many PHP users there are here in Uppsala, Sweden, but there are bound
to be a few given the size of the city, and the university probably helps too.

I've set up a mailing list where we can talk in a more relaxed manner where things
don't have to be strictly PHP related like on a major list like this, or for you who
simply prefer to ask questions in Swedish. If anybody's interested we could meet up
IRL every now and then, and grab a beer while talking about what we've been doing in
PHP or something. (e.g. Perl Monger style)

You can subscribe to the list here: <http://www.uaphp.org/>
or by sending an e-mail to: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Looking forward to meeting you all, online or IRL!

--
Anders Hellström