I have a  form  that edits the text on a web page by putting the data into a
db and then outputting to the webpage when it is called. When I enter my
text into my form I use the return key to start new lines, but when the text
appears on my webpage it  has no line breaks so the text just wraps to the
width of the page.

Is there any way of PHP picking up these line breaks so that the text will
be formatted on my web page as it was on my form.

Thanks

Matt.