Hi again!

Question:
Does anyone know of a possibility to exclude files which
have been included _before_ my script starts on the
fly (e.g. at the first lines after the entrypoint) ?

Reasons:
This ISP of my customer somehow includes a bunch of
old PEAR files by default which I dont need or of which I
need in a later version. So when several PEAR-packages
perform a require_once('HTML/foo.php') PHP recognizes that
it has already included foo.php and does not overload with
the one specified in my "user space" code.

Maybe there is a general possibility from blocking
my ISP including some files by default?

Anyone knows why this has become practice by some
ISPs? (Doesnt make sense to me to have overhead
for dozens of requests which scripts most of the
dont require those classes to be used).

Yours,