From: Tim Ward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 1:59 AM
To: 'Fabian Raygosa'; Paulson, Joseph V. "Jay";
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] Easy HTML PHP question

he's right, but what about using the onclick event of the image to store a
value in a hidden field (I haven't tried this but there's no reason to think
it won't work)

        Tim Ward
        Senior Systems Engineer

Please refer to the following disclaimer in respect of this message:
http://www.stivesdirect.com/e-mail-disclaimer.html