Why I can get this to work?
I don't understand... I made another simple script that the only thing it
did was the "build array/serialize it/register the session var/ => next
page load unserialize it into array/update array/serialize it again".. and
it worked like a charm...
I'm doing the exact same thing here but step_times gets registered empty...
and script_total_time is OK...
and the weirdest part is that, when I uncomment the "echo ...", it displays
perfectly the contents of $step_times as a string...

PLEASE?!?!?!

<pre>
                if(!isset($script_total_time))
                {
                        $script_total_time=(float)$total_time;
                        session_register("script_total_time");
                        $step_times_array[$step]=(float)$total_time;
                        $step_times=serialize($step_times_array);
                        //echo "step_times=\"$step_times\"";
                        session_register("step_times");
                }
                else
                {
                        $script_total_time+=(float)$total_time;
                        $step_times_array=unserialize($step_times);