Hi folks.  I'm trying to use an .htaccess file to set my include path
and for some reason it's not overriding the value in php.ini, but
instead still shows and uses the original value from php.ini, not what
is in the .htaccess file.

I know that include_path is one of the values that can be set anywhere,
so I'm confused as to why this is happening.

I've placed the following .htaccess file in www.mysite.ca/test/:

php_value include_path /home/pablo/foo

And in www.mysite.ca/test/test.php I have one line:

include_once 'foo.php';

which refers to the file /home/pablo/foo/foo.php

However when I run test.php it does not include foo.php and the error
message informs me that the include_path value being used is still the
one from the php.ini file.

Has anyone run into this before or got any idea why this is happening?

Cheers and TIA.

Pablo