H-

Well here's a pattern replace issue which I've been working on without
success hence the post. 8^)

I have a variable that has stuff in it (tree, bird, nest, )(yes there is
a trailing space)

What I'd like to do is strip off the last ', ' and replace it with a
single space so that I have
(tree, bird, nest )

I thought I had it with a simple substr_replace but it only returned my
replace character.

I thought that ereg_replace would work but got infinitly lost with the
[]\s(.) stuff.

If I was in perl I'd do something like (s/,.$/ /ig). I think. Never
fully grasped the pattern stuff anyway. 8^/

But anywhoo... if anyone has any ideas send them along. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
-Sterling