Hey All:

Interesting problem that I haven't been able to solve using google. I want
to move a file from my system using php, and I want to SCP it to another
system. I setup the 2 keys and I can SCP files w/o using a password from the
command line with no problem. When I take the same string that I jsut used
to scp the file and run it using exec, system, passthru it doesn't work!!
I'm baffled and was hoping someone had successfully done this before.

Here is a chunk of code:

$address = www.url.com;
$value = "foldername";

   if ($urlStatus == "Stopped") {
    $cmd = "scp /home/dev.site.com/mail_admin/commands/remove
".$gs['address'].":/home/www/$value/command";
    echo "&nbsp;&nbsp;".$cmd."<br>";
    exec($cmd, $tmp, $rtmp);
    print_r($tmp); echo $rtmp;
    echo "<br><br>";
   }

TIA for anyone who has done this and knows the answer!!!

-Matt