Hi,

I am retrieving data from a database and displaying results on a html so the user can
edit them, I am sending the html form back to the server as an array, i.e on my html
for I might have 10 name fields so in the html code all name fields are named name[]
then I can iterate through the array on the server. My problem isn't strictly php but
more html / javascript. if I have a load of form field elements all named name[] how
do I access them to do javascript validation? i.e document.form.name[].value doesn't
work!

Cheers

Matt