At sourceforge you will find several icon paks available under different
licenses. However if your software is proprietary you will have trouble
using any of theese (Atleast the ones worth using).

I myself have been searching the net for such but ended up doing the
work myself. Atleast thats how my story went, :)

Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:
those who understand them, and those who don't.
www.steinhaug.com - www.easywebshop.no - www.webkitpro.com

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]