You could ofcourse also use sessions.
If you need to store alot of values, this would be the way to go.

If its only a couple of short ones, ofcourse some GET variables
is the simplest and fastest way to go.

Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:
those who understand them, and those who don't.
www.steinhaug.com - www.easywebshop.no - www.webkitpro.com

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]