* Thus wrote Dave Avent ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone know if there is a WDDX Class for PHP. I have googled and
> checked phpclasses.org. I am unable to recompile my webserver so I cannot
> include wddx support that way, so if anyone can help me with any suggestions
> I would be very gratefull

If you can compile programs and load php modules on your webserver,
its possible to add wddx support without recompiling  php.

cd php-4.x.x/ext/wddx
phpize
./configure
make
make install

That will make a dynamic loadable module for php to load, and you
can load the module via dl() or the php.ini's extension directive.

Curt
--
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."