Hi,

This page:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.ini-set.php

tells me that upload_tmp_dir is of level PHP_INI_SYSTEM and can therefore only be altered in php.ini or httpd.conf

I want to be able to set this by virtual host. My httpd.conf <include>s a directory which contains seperate files for each virtual host and in one of these I have added:

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
php_admin_value upload_tmp_dir "/path/to/upload/directory/"
</IfModule>

... and it has absolutely no effect. I have restarted apache using apachectl graceful and stop/start but it makes no difference. Files uploaded using POST get put in /var/tmp

I also tried it with php_value instead of php_admin_value.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

PWR.