Hello,

I have a table in a database that holds begin and end dates...I would like
to select all the begin and end dates for a certain id, then add those
dates, plus the dates between them to an array...example.

Begin date 2004-07-04
End   date 2004-07-09

I want the array to hold,
2004-07-04,2004-07-05,2004-07-06,2004-07-07,2004-07-08,2004-07-09

I would then loop to the next row in the db and continue to add to the
array.  I can't simply add one to the last two characters.  What's the best
way?  I ask becuase I am using a nice php calender script and I want to
change the background color of the day's cell if it falls between the begin
and end dates of the calender.  I thought I could just add the dates to an
array, then use the in array function on each date.

Thanks,
Eddie

 WARNING:  The information contained in this message and any attachments is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  This message may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It may also
contain trade secrets and other proprietary information for which you and
your employer may be held liable for disclosing.  You are hereby notified
that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication in error,  please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED] by E-Mail and then
destroy this communication in a manner appropriate for privileged
information.