If you use ISSET together with a hidden field when posting a form to itself
to enter a second-state, is there a way of using it again to get to a
third-state.

Basically, I'm trying to convert a 3 file script into a single file and
first I check to see if it's been submitted and then using ELSE I echo out
the second form. But how do I use isset again?
Do I need to unset the variable from the first stage of the form? If so, how
do I do this and prevent the form going back to the first form state?

I've had the script working with two states but can't get the third state
working!!!
Any help or alternative ideas much appreciated as this is causing me a
serious headache!!!