"Marian Vasile" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I heard about something called php-gtk...
> Is that a php compiler ?

>From the Freshmeat project page:

PHP-GTK is a PHP extension that implements language bindings for
GTK+. It provides an object-oriented interface to GTK+ classes and
functions and greatly simplifies writing client side cross-platform
GUI applications.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/php-gtk/ and http://gtk.php.net/

> Also I heard that is free because is open source project...

GTK-PHP is covered by the GNU Lesser General Public License

regards,
Remco

--
Remco B. Brink                                  Norge-iNvest AS
Kung foo                            http://www.norge-invest.com

"no amount of Zen contemplation will ever make you at one
 with a 3c905B ethernet card." --- Alan Cox