On Friday 30 March 2001 11:10, you wrote:
> Search what ?
> I need to know if there is any way to encode the code... that's it...
> otherwise you have to agree with me that PHP can't be used for
> comercial solutions.

I do use it for commercial solutions. No problem. And I consider it part
of my service to give my customers full, well-commented source code so
that they have a chance to continue working with it / maintaining it
should I get hit by a bus or something.

Besides - I write code I can be proud of, so I absolutely don't mind
others looking through it :)

> (probably just when it's total trust between partners which is not a
> very common thing)
> Right ?

Wrong :)

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

"World domination. Fast." (Linus Torvalds about Linux)