Hi Rachel,

You'll note I did not criticise the poster, merely his seemingly stupid
question.

I suggest you practice what you preach. If you have a comment on my reply to
a users post, feel free to contact me personally - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There is equally no need to criticise my crticism - on the list, in front of
everyone, as you so boldly put it.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]