Hello,

I am involved in building a website that will allow users to upload their
images and edit them online.  I am looking for a web based Photo Editor and
an Online Uploader (an applet perhaps that displays the contents of the
users folders and allows them to upload multiple selected files to the
server) that can be used with a PHP application.  We are looking at server
side implementations of both.

The image editing features that I am looking at are cropping, rotating,
red-eye reduction, add text and apply a template.

Are there any libraries or readymade software (OCX or Java Applets) that
work with PHP to achieve this?  Please advice me on this and if you have any
implementation tips, I would be grateful for them.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Feroze