Ben Ramsey wrote:
Bah! They do have free feeds, still. I can't remember how I found this link, but I went through an old backup of a bookmarks file to get it for you, and it still works. The RSS feeds unbelievably still work, too.

If I got to this page from their homepage without a login, then I don't imagine they care too much about people using them.

There is one thing I would suggest, though: to keep traffic down to their feeds, set up an automated script (through cron or something) to download the feed(s) once a day or once every other hour. Then, on the page you want to display the feed(s), just point to your locally downloaded copy. This way you don't tax Moreover's servers and they don't get too mad about people using the feeds.

The link:
http://w.moreover.com/categories/category_list_rss.html

Woo-hoo...That rocks....thanks man!

--