If i'm not wrong php has only 1 level of depth for child class. That means
you can only extends from 1 level up the class.
In your example you have the class OneMore that extends down from the
"grandfather" Base. It is not a problem in C++ but should not work in php or
either javascript.

Am i wrong?

Franciccio

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]