Hello,

On 06/14/2004 04:49 PM, Edward Peloke wrote:
I wrote a bunch of code that will be used for a local site.  I usually do
all my hosting with a friend who I trust...the new site will be hosted by
another company in town (not my choosing) who I don't necessarily trust to
not copy the code and reuse it for other sites.  How can I protect the code?
I know there are some encoders but I have never used them.

There are some commercial encoder solutions and some open source like Turck:

http://turck-mmcache.sourceforge.net/

But these are not real PHP compilers. The only real PHP compiler that I know is RoadSend:

http://www.roadsend.com/

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos