I would suggest (haven't tried to write code in details) to associate a
random number in a variable each time you send a cookie (for new cookies
anyway) and store the key (randomvariable<->cookie) ina database. You should
be able to verify the user at next connection verifying the matching key.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]