Install the devel package of imageMagick in addition to the binary one.
Or install ImageMagick from sources.

Magick-config gives the c and ld flags to gcc, of all the libs that the
lib-magick uses :
gcc `Magick-config --cflags` app.c `Magick-config --ldflags --libs`
http://www.imagemagick.org/www/api.html