Hi Everyone,

I'm making a form that takes the chat name user enters and combines it with the chat suffix.

Does anyone have a list of all the available chat clients out there? So far I have, AIM, .mac, iChat.

What's the easiest way to combine them with the actual name? JoeTreeman6.mac for example.

But how do I do it if it's something like SarahPoley69 on AIM? Does it even have a suffix?

What about checking to see if they are on line? Not signed into the site but actually on line yaking away in cyberspace somewhere.

And is it possible to verify a chat-names authenticity? Like does it really exist? Or if it's one of those sex bots that bombards the AIM chat rooms with 18/f/Web Cam crap?

        Thanks in advance.

 Sincerely,

         Ryan Munevar