Robert Sossomon <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Friday, June 18, 2004 10:27 AM said:

> I have data with "something" in it and when I pull that data and dump
> it into an HTML form I am losing everything that is after the first "
> . Has anyone encountered this before, and have a way to patch it?

can you see all the data when you view source?

is the following happening what's happening?

<input type="text" value="like omg. the other day billy said to me "u r
1 fly chick." omg lol ;) i luv billy." />

i don't remember exactly how i solved it but you have to escape or
encode the extra "'s in your string.

chris.