ok, someone please lend me some advice here.  I am trying create a upload
form for my site.

Sure that sounds easy right?  well I have tried at least 10 different php
scripts as well as a handful of cgi.  Same resuls with everyone of
them...nothing in my specified tmp folder.  After contactig my host so many
times, they know my name by voice, I have made no progress and here I sit
without a very neccessary aspect of our website.  Anyone have any idea on
this...is there something server side that would prohibit me from executing
my upload scripts?  (yes chmod the folder...done)

I have no problem with ANY other cgi or php script that I have used.

Thanks in advance for any insight...

-Cory