Hello Torsten,

Monday, June 28, 2004, 1:32:32 PM, you wrote:

TR> take a look at strip_tags():
TR> http://de2.php.net/manual/en/function.strip-tags.php

TR> You can define which tags should NOT be stripped from the supplied string.

I have to admit I've always thought it would be useful for strip_tags
to be able to work in reverse. At the moment it strips out everything
OTHER than that which you specify - what would be extremely useful is
if it LEFT everything other than that which you specify :) That way
you could clear out a handful of troublesome tags and leave the rest.

Best regards,

Richard Davey
--
 http://www.launchcode.co.uk - PHP Development Services
 "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde