I'm building a tool to process incoming mail.  So far, I have a script
that receives mail that is piped to it.  I am able to process the mail
without a problem.  However, the script causes a bounce message
containing the output of the script.  Does anyone know how I can fix
this?

The script:
http://www.janix.net/test/mail.phps

The bounce message:

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

  pipe to |/www/test/mail.php
    generated by [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt: