Hello,

I have a strange problem.

For example i have a script:

<?php
session_start();

echo session_id();
?>

Once it started a session the session_id should never change. It works on my localhost
with default php configuration. I'm using mozilla firefox and IE.

I put this script on some other server on the net. It works just fine too with both
browsers.

But i also put it on one other server and while you are you using IE the session_id
changes all the time. With mozilla firefox everything just works fine. On all servers.

I looked at server configurations but i couldn't find anything usefull. I tried to
change IE settings to accept all cookies but nothing changed.

Maybe someone knows where's the problem..
Thanks

Bye