It just depends on the vars that the code expects. If it expects them
to come via get, it may be $_GET, post, it may be $_POST. Or either of
those could be in $_REQUEST (which is populated according to a config
var) in a certain order from $_GET, $_POST, and $_COOKIE. In addition,
$_GET can be in $HTTP_GET_VARS and $_POST can be in $HTTP_POST_VARS.
Both those can be globals if you have register_globals on.

So.....there's a lot to set if you really want to emulate everything.

--
DB_DataObject_FormBuilder - The database at your fingertips
http://pear.php.net/package/DB_DataObject_FormBuilder

paperCrane --Justin Patrin--