Hello,

On 07/03/2004 08:27 PM, Martin Wilmore wrote:
I have a web form with a field for username, this is a corporate site
so will be the users NT logon. Would it be possible using PHP to obtain
this information directly from the client pc?

Assuming that you Web server is configured to require Windows NT domain authentication for serving that PHP script, I suppose you can get the user with GetEnv("LOGON_USER") .

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

http://www.phpclasses.org/